Our learning events are often described as thought-provoking, in that we encourage debate by challenging assumptions and encouraging participants to re-evaluate their ways of working. Of course all of our courses, workshops and webinars can be customised to suit your company. Often this will mean linking your mission statement or key performance indicators to diversity principles in order to get buy-in from your people. In this way our work will enhance your business performance.
Next Workshop Diversity – Calculating the Return on Investment
Tuesday 15th July
9.30 to 4pm
Diversity, equality and inclusion are generally thought of as a ‛good thing’; claims that diversity is good for business are often made, but too often not substantiated with bottom-line evidence. This workshop will show that diversity initiatives have tangible and quantifiable benefits, that can be communicated to stakeholders and customers. Using case studies that are based on real-life business scenarios, delegates will learn the processes to calculate diversity’s return on investment in your business.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will:
- Learn to use business tools to measure, assess and evaluate diversity’s contribution to business performance.
- Understand the complete range of costs incurred and benefits derived from investing in diversity.
- Learn and apply a model of diversity as a value for money business proposition, rather than an HR or bureaucratic exercise.
- Be able to communicate the diversity business case in clear business terms, to stakeholders and general audiences, persuasively, consistently and at the right level for different audiences.
- Be confident and equipped to influence colleagues as advocates for the diversity business case.
Hamilton House has excellent facilities for disabled people please contact us to discuss your requirements
Book via the Eventbrite link at the bottom of the page or ring 020 8555 3709